Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ and the end of holidays...

Wow..
I believe it was Friday morning
I on CNN channel 14..
then bam! in my face
Micheal Jackson is dead (?)
I turn to CNA
Micheal Jackson is dead (!)
then BBC
Micheal Jackson is dead (!!)

sat back
drank my milo
and started thinking deeply

MJ
just gone like that...
a 80s icon
gone

the 80s have
died...

So this is how it feels like when Elvis died...
or heck even Kurt Cobain..

I wonder
when we grow up
say when we are 40+ le
and suddenly
Akon died..
i will be like..
meh.. hated him
then next day
Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) died...
i will WTF
and IF (touch wood)
Robert Smith (The Cure) died
i will suicide..

lol ok on a serious note..
20 years from now
when a music icon of OUR generation passes on
how would our children feel?

OK
on a slightly happier note
heck this aint happy -.-
holidays are coming to an end..
what did I do?

week 1 - Shocked that holidays were here...
week 2 - scouts camp was fun
week 3 - my bday :D,chalet thx bladina for hosting it and of course 6G gathering
week 4 - shocked that holidays are coming to an end
today - Listening to The Cure and emoing D:

Why holidays now soooo fast
when we were younger
the holidays went on like forever
until I want go back school

but now
i want MORE
I totally wasted this holiday
well i did 50% of a script
but i wanted to
learn to draw
learn Jap
finish 3 scripts
finish watching star trek OTS
AND go plan nel and me the upcoming project
ass..nvr really accomplished any of them...

as the 3rd term approaches
our time too approaches
our time as sec 3s
our seniors have stepped down
its our turn to take over the CCA

For me
AV aiya i working on a project surefire one
Scouts *facepalm* alamak honestly we srsly nid to freaking PTH our sec 2s except Kevin he is IMBA

so yea thats all
Term 3
Time to stop slacking for real
as i learned
choinging last min
does not work

VIDEO OF THE WEEK
MORE LIKE SONG
I ADDED BACK THE SONG THINGY
if u didnt pause the music then yea
that is the song of the week
sums up my feeling now lah


No comments:

Post a Comment