Friday, July 10, 2009

Cya MJ I am gonna miss you

I think i haven give tribute to MJ yet...
and now since he has been properly tribute-ed...
now its the best time

I grew up
watching you as a big media joke..
and its kinda ironic that now
the same people who made fun of him
are doing the opposite >_>

MJ truly is a tragic character
he was once a SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPERSTAR
but..
shit just happened...
D:

I cant fake that i have admired you..
but the impact you have made on the music industry is IMBA...
so i do
have to thank you
for bringing joy to countless people with your music
for mesmerising an ENTIRE generation with your slick dance moves
and of course supporting MTV which would also bring us future celebrities like
Britney Spears,Pink etc

Moonwalk your way to heaven my friend *cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment