Monday, September 14, 2009

Story time

too...lazy...to...blog...

nvm to sum up the gopeng adventure...

one word : fun

maybe i will go in more details one day but damn am I tired...

..........


    7.20am, I walked into the class. With the usual chatter, it would be very difficult to see that today was the first day of the term. As I took my seat, the PA system blared and we were all told to stand up to take the pledge. Which was rather shaky; who did the reading of the pledge anyway.
    Kind of like debriefing us, Mr Ko asked if we had all brought our thermometer. shit, I left it in my camping bag. I took a few glances around the class and finally decided to raise my hand. Luckily Roy and Gillian also didn't bring their thermometer so I guess it was alright.
    Seems like a few NCC guys are going to camp. Well, seems like we would be taking our temperatures at the foyer. Sheesh, I thought we would be taking it in a room or something. Dammit my shirt is getting small. Roy said hi to Jolene (goh) on the way back up oh I see,are sec 2 prefects already taking over? Well first they ought to perfect reciteing the darn pledge first...which was..flirtish (?). Which Jolene responded with a - I thought - tired smile. Not those kind where you are old but rather a smile that says I-heard-that-joke-a-million-times sarcastic smile. It was frightening to say the least. Bet she was from a girl's school >.< That was the kind of smile that women use..not freaking 14 year old girls!! It kept me paranoid for the rest of the day but maybe it was just my imagination...
     Anyway, upon returning to class, I noticed Mr Ko's exceptionally 'dry' voice today. He sounded like a guy who have a terminal illness and was going to die anytime soon. Something was definetly bothering him today. lol maybe his girlfriend dumped him or something.Not only that but he was also rather pissed. Nah maybe he lost money from betting at soccer or maybe really his girlfriend dumped him (?). Between the changing of lessons he whispered something with an angry face to Mr Chan. He probably told Mr Chan a joke 'cause he was laughing his way into the class.
      E Maths was meh-ish. Blanked through it.
      SS was sinful. Mr Ko was telling us what to study. Well, how the heck is that sinful? you do not want to know. hard to explain.
      (lol I know I am getting lazy..no more long paragraphs i guess)
    P.E was again non-existant. Crap man 4 weeks without PE sia!! It was replaced with Ms Koh telling us that she was pregnant. It was informative..I guess... Interesting thing was that Desmond was..ahh forget it.. :D man was I WTF-ing..
    ANYWAY, afterwards was recess. The canteen was rather empty well at least I can get my food faster today and I skipped to stall 2...where I got scammed... Rice + fish + fries + mutton = 2.50.. man...
    After eating, we all went up to 3e3 'cause..err Joel and Roy wanted to irritate the crap out of Wen Mao. I actually found the 'hotdog' insult rather interesting. But things soon got out of hand.
    As Wen Mao 'on-ed' his acting It was the only thing I hated bout him I took out my book to read; something bad was gonna go down.
    The insults flew. Soon it was not only those.
    Wen Mao suddenly kicked Joel which he blocked. Expected. I continued to read my book cause well, I would only interupt when people start dying. Anyway, ain't fighting what boys do? Who am I to stop this case of (another form of) adolescents?
     Well, Roy and a bunch of guys thought they could do something about it so..they tried to interupt...while Kelven was trying damn hard to giggle...while I pretended to read my book while I scanned the audience. Cheryl,Yu Shuen and Raines were dumbfounded...Raymao was being funny as shit,no joke. Raymond IS a freaking interesting character and..Chun Ming walked in like nothing happened..
     The bunch of guys did break them up so well..that's a good thing. I was seriously tempted to do this
 Give Joel a gun so that he could shoot Wen Mao. Well I did not have a gun so..knife anyone?

Nah just kidding... ?

The rest of the day was just overshadowed by that incident
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment