Times of foolishness past
Times of forgotten past
Times of...idiocy
always seem to get back to you
I realise, that the written word is too powerful of a medium for me to handle
I realise, I cannot control the consequences of what I write
The pen is truely mightier than a sword
What you do not mean
but in a sudden gale of anger
you expressed your thoughts in daft words
will result in dire endings
I learned it the austere way
Regret is not something that can be said and recognized
even if so,no words I can conjure can sum up the deep deep deep remorse and sorrow I feel right now
Therefore this would be my last entry in any blog
Blogging is too..
powerful..

Times of forgotten past
Times of...idiocy
always seem to get back to you
I realise, that the written word is too powerful of a medium for me to handle
I realise, I cannot control the consequences of what I write
The pen is truely mightier than a sword
What you do not mean
but in a sudden gale of anger
you expressed your thoughts in daft words
will result in dire endings
I learned it the austere way
Regret is not something that can be said and recognized
even if so,no words I can conjure can sum up the deep deep deep remorse and sorrow I feel right now
Therefore this would be my last entry in any blog
Blogging is too..
powerful..

No comments:
Post a Comment