Yup a lot of shit did happen to me this last week.
BEFORE I FORGET, REMIND MYSELF TO CHANGE THE FREAKING BGM TO THIS SONG
Ok.
Wednesday, got Chinese results.
Not what I expected, but at least I passed.
SO CHANGE MY AIM A BIT. May seem ludicrous but it would be what I obtain
English - B3 (MUST be B3)
Chinese - C5 (although a B4 would be nice)
E maths - A1 (Kinda hard)
A maths - A1 (Should be kinda easy)
Humanities - A1 (SBQ will probably kill me)
Chem - B4 (Subjects that require me memorizing stuff is no kick)
Physics - B4 (hard as shit, so pass I kinda happy le)
L1R4 - 10 (minus 2 = 8)
L1R5 - 15 (Mass Comm WILL ACCEPT ME, but if I study until siao then go some JC torture myself also can)
Yea.
One purpose of this post would also to type out my psyche so I can focus a little better
(all equations are based on assumptions that no lvl 3 - 5 events happen.)
24th August, harvest thought of people not there.
Whack Chinese. Get demoralized.
Go home, study History test, english and maths.
25th, Do History test.
Listen to people complain about how badly they done their chinese (although in the end they would probably get freaking high marks)
Ace History test.
DONT RESPOND TO JUN JIE
Go home, bath. Sit and think, hopefully nobody calls.
Study E maths, English, ss
26th. Thursday *sigh*
Wake up, DONT EAT BREAKFAST.
Choing SS essays during CME.
Listen (attentively) during Physics.
Hear out for tips given by Mr Chan on Maths papers.
Ming Zhen would probably force SOMETHING out of him.
Go home, slack till dinner, DO english, ss, emaths.
27th Short day.
Probably get back chinese.
Look at it, (probably did badly, don't expect much) get motivated to ace following week's exams
Chemistry, LISTEN CAREFULLY. If Raymao distract, DO NOT BANKAI just GS
After school, physics tuition. Go through exam paper.
After that Chinese tuition *sigh*, inevitable, try to stay awake. Freaking learn what you can.
28th Saturday.
English, SS and E maths
nuff said
29th SUNDAY
DO 2 WHOLE SETS OF ENGLISH (paper 1 & 2)
SS
E MATHS
30th MONDAY
English.
YEAH. GET B3 FOR ENGLISH.
PRACTICED FOR 21 DAYS BITCH. THROW ME WHATEVER COMPRE YOU HAVE.
Get motivated, REALLY PUMPED UP
31th
Won't go school.
STUDY E MATHS AND SS
1st
September le
1st thing you do in the morning is..
Tradition lah. Since P5.But that's another story
STUDY E MATHS AND SS
2nd E maths paper 1 and SS
E maths paper 1 target - 70 (die at proving and vectors)
SS...
THROW ME ANY WEIRD ESSAY QUESTIONS LAH.
(confirm ask Venice)
I EAT WEIRD QUESTIONS FOR BREAKFAST!!
SS target - 20 (die at SBQ, full marks for essays)
Go home study paper 2
3rd E maths paper 2
NO KICK.
Target - 70
Go home study CHEM, PHYSICS AND A MATHS (1 paper per day)
4th - 7th September & 9th - 12th September
7am wake up
8am - 12pm CHEM PHYSICS AND A MATHS
12 - 2 Eat/slack/shower
2 - 4 History
4 - 6 slack/maybe kanna jio out (unless its like lvl 2 event then will oblige)
7 - 10 SPIN THE WHEEL OF TORTURE. See kanna which subject then study that subject.
8th September (around this period I reckon)
Will kanna jio out to get clothes for prom (either I initiate or maybe other)
Budget of freaking whatever is in national bank of matthaeus
13th September
A Maths
All I can say is to have fun.
TARGET: PAPER 1 - 70
PAPER 2 - 70
Don't care what Mr Chan say about this paper being hard as crap.
If this paper I can ace, O level is kick-less
Go home, study Chem
14th September
Chem
Hmm..Must at least pass
TARGET: TOTAL GRADE - C5/B4
(C5 I would be freaking happy le, B4 I would go apeshit)
GO HOME, STUDY HISTORY
15th September
HISTORY
Target - 20
(hence total Humanities grade = ((20+20)/50) x 100 = 80 = A1 BITCH)
GO HOME STUDY PHYSICS
16th September
PHYSICS
Target grade : C5/B4
SAME AS CHEM
JUST THAT I WOULD GET MORE APESHIT THAN RAYMUND
GO HOME. RESTART SCHEDULE. PEP TALK MYSELF WITH THE DEUS EX MACHINA SPEECH I SAVED UP AND GOGOGOGOGOGOGO
After that, I would see whatever life throws at me and I would make my move.
2 Months for 3 years holiday.
Future.
See you on 13th November (would probably have a hell of an evening on 12th)
any post would just be supplementary (STAR TREK STYLE BITCH)
No comments:
Post a Comment