Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chapter 1.1

Last night in my dream, I slapped and told myself that these posts were too bloody long and bullshit-ty...


So...
err..
Idk lol.

Anyway. I reckon this is the fallout of the pre-battle (????)

27 MOAR DAYS TO O LEVEL AND YES IT IS A BLOODY LONG TIME.

Well, actually if I say its a long time, some shit would happen to me that would make me feel rushed and that 27 days would be bloody short.

BUT, if I say its a short time, days feel like freaking years!!

/sigh


Well, the point of this post is kinda to cement one of my theories of life.

THUS, ON 28/10/10

"The world is not black and white, rather it is all shades of grey" - Matthaeus Choo :3

Meaning: There is no flat out bad or good people in the world; There are no heroes or villains. We are all in that deep down we are all selfish and bad in the inside even if we appear like Mother Theresa (obvious fact is obvious). BUT, contrary to popular belief, it is impossible to determine who is dumb, smart, good, bad, kind etc etc. Even if you smoke, you might still be a genius. Even if you study like shit, you can still be as dumb as a log. Ergo, the world is all shades of grey.

I may be stating something that might seem obvious but it is kinda like..gaining enlightenment.

It makes my already pessimistic thinking even worst.

....Bummer.

WHAT THE HECK I SHOULD NOT BE THINKING ABOUT ALL THESE STUFF.

BUT SHIT, I can't control myself from thinking all these depressing stuff.

Like, another thing I realized recently was that O level was the most outright cruel and selfish thing that was been ever deemed cardinal on citizens.

WAIT, before you scream and support my seemingly superficial and artificial statement that seemed to be aiming towards gathering your support (not very subtilely, I might add). Hear me out.

"For you to have good results, everybody else must have bad results."

To make it sound more depressing

"For you to get 'A's, everybody else must have 'F's"

To make it sound even more depressing

"For you to succeed in life, everybody else must fail in life"

That is the most selfish thing I have ever experienced in my life.

Besides, why can't our education system change a bit.
*WARNING* ALL THE BELOW THOUGHTS ARE JUST BUILDING SANDCASTLES IN THE AIR, DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! ESPECIALLY YOU BIG BROTHER.

I mean, when the heck are we gonna use Chem, Physics, Bio, A Maths etc?
Unless you are going to be a chemist, physicist, biologist etc etc lah.
For the rest of us (that are sane), we would never touch these subjects after we hit 25.
Sure I understand the importance of other subjects like English, Chinese, Humanities.
But, sometimes education is more like an industry or a game. A sick and cruel game.

Education is an industry because when theres education, there is the need for teachers, tuition teachers, textbook writers, school workers etc. Ergo, it creates jobs. And we are necessary for these jobs to exist. Besides why do you think we study so many subjects? (imma get back on this subject later) This is widen the range of teachers etc that we can employ due to the skill set that they posses. This would also cause the amount of money we spend on textbooks to be increased which in turn would lead to economic growth (?). Anyway, I never really understood the concept of 'teaching', I have always believed in self-teaching. I mean if teachers cared for us, why the heck would they charge us for it. Sure, they are humans too and require food and money for living but to me it just comes of as exploiting our stupidity to make money. Again, DON'T TAKE THESE SERIOUSLY PLEASE (aint troll baiting either, I am just giving my honest opinion and I would welcome anybody who tells me that I am flat out wrong).

Ah, education is a game because well, its kinda like the book 'The Long Walk' by Richard Bachmann (a.k.a Stephen King). We are forced to study for subjects we would never really apply in our life. Its kinda like if how good your 1337 SF skills would be the deciding factor for your future. In reality, secondary school education centers around the culling of those that are not hardworking and search for the latter. You don't require intelligence to do well for your 'O' levels, all you need is pure, blind mugging (or 'hard work' as most teachers would call it) without questioning its purpose. Since 'O' levels kinda decides your future as a human, well, it is save to say that you don't need to be smart to succeed in life, all you need is do is to do what you are told to do and never ask more than you are told.

What a sad, sad world.

My dream utopia would have an education system where primary school existed but would also center on the development of 'future thinking' like what you will be when you grow up, what kind of family would you want etc etc. Once that kicks in children would be free to choose whatever studies that would want. Like if they wanted to be a freaking movie star, you can go to a movie star course thingy etc.

Then, the question of what if everybody wanted the same high paying job comes into mind. My answer? Well, in the context of today's world, I have not thought of a solution yet (but I am working on it) >_>, thus rendering my opinions pointless.


DAMMIT I OVERTYPED AGAIN.
Might as well keep going.

ON A MORE PLEASANT SIDE OF LIFE.

Hmm...I think I am slowly succeeding. Both academically and well..you know.

Academically, I just have to bloody be less careless and sharpen my knowledge (and don't get sick). I would probably hit my goal.

The other-wise, well, started talking (at least) at that just makes my day :D. /gleeful sigh

OH and I also decided after O levels Imma 'study' for 2 things.

December there is a SSF4 tourney (where I will rape all with my Adon) so I WILL BE MEMORIZING FRAME DATA LIKE IT FREAKING SCIENCE NOTES. IMMA GET THAT 1 FRAME LINKS DOWN AND IAJK LIKE GAMERBEE. Aiming for like 4th- 8th place. Anyway, my main purpose for participating in that tourney is to kinda make a name for myself (honestly). 16 YEAR OLD KID WITH A GODLIKE ADON. /gleeful sigh (again). Lol I also decided on a 'stage name' like Iceiceice etc. Recently, I met my primary school friend and the first thing I heard was 'BLOODY SHOE!! NICE TO MEET YOU." when in actual fact he wanted to say 'BLOODY CHOO'. I kinda like that name. SO THE NAME WOULD BE 'SHOE' ^^

AFTER THAT TOURNEY, Imma go back to my roots and choing dota again. Have to revive my passion for that bloody map like when I was primary 6.

DAMMIT TYPED FOR 2 HOURS AGAIN. GODDAMN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment