Lemme tell you a story of a guy named Matt. He had always been a strong believer of atheism. However, just nice before the o levels he got down with a high fever and thus he had no choice but to pray to god that he didn't believe in. He told the god "make me immune to sickness just for this time of period. In exchange you can take away my memory or at least what would be my most treasured memories for the years to come." Sure enough, I flew through o levels without being sick. BUT, just on the Sunday before the week of chalet AND prom, he got down with chicken pox and is currently quarantined in his room. Moral of the story, there is a God in this world, but he ain't forgiving. Thus I learned that we should both believe and fear him for maybe he is not a saint to those that are not Christian or heck religious zealots. True story.
I took 3 weeks to save up for that damn blazer and another month to get enough cash to pay for the prom entry fee and the fucking chalet. But now I am gonna miss it all. My love is most probably taken for I do not even have the chance to even talk to her anymore. Not after these events. I will most probably be bedridden till the end of the month. But until then, I am nothing but a broken man who felt the wrath of God.
Now I beg for Your mercy and please give me and opportunity; just one more, for me to be with her. If she would be taken by some guy, please ensure that they would last long (enough) and have an unforgettable holiday.
If You are generous enough, perform Your miracles and make me able to go to prom. That's all I want now. All I can do now is grovel in my own sadness and watch the time slowly and painfully fade away.
8 more days till I am not contagious although my face would still look like shit for another 12 days.
Until then, whoever is reading this, just remember that we are all under His control. There is a God!!!!
I took 3 weeks to save up for that damn blazer and another month to get enough cash to pay for the prom entry fee and the fucking chalet. But now I am gonna miss it all. My love is most probably taken for I do not even have the chance to even talk to her anymore. Not after these events. I will most probably be bedridden till the end of the month. But until then, I am nothing but a broken man who felt the wrath of God.
Now I beg for Your mercy and please give me and opportunity; just one more, for me to be with her. If she would be taken by some guy, please ensure that they would last long (enough) and have an unforgettable holiday.
If You are generous enough, perform Your miracles and make me able to go to prom. That's all I want now. All I can do now is grovel in my own sadness and watch the time slowly and painfully fade away.
8 more days till I am not contagious although my face would still look like shit for another 12 days.
Until then, whoever is reading this, just remember that we are all under His control. There is a God!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment