Damn yea..
I am sick what you expect...
I don't wanna go to school 2moro
but if i think that way then i will not be sick 2moro
?!?!
wow the cold must really be getting to my head
anyway...
I have been thinking (as usual)
and still don't understand why people act emo
*DISCLAIMER matthaeus choo is not arrowing at anybody this is just a general thought*
Izzit cool?
fine maybe life is crap for you now
but...
like for myself when I am on the verge of emo-ing
i will ask myself
Did I do something wrong?
try it ;D
you see
often,the reason for emo-ing is often that kanna bullied
or test flunked
or family matters
or friends betraying you (this aint in my spectrum fyi)
THINK
Kanna bullied?
was the bully bullying you for fun
or cause they have a reason?
Express stream bullies are underrated
Normally this group of people often bully WITH a reason
but they are using your weaknesses to exploit into what the real problem is
woah...
ALRITE
its like if Barack Obama did not win the elections (cross fingers)
and then he went ape-shit crazy
and said
ITS CAUSE IM BLACK RITE?!
but actually its cause he can speak very well but meh..
no political background = no trust from me =P
Test Flunked?
DID I FREAKING STUDY?!
etc etc etc
so kids
stop emo-ing
save us the drama
IT IS VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING
it makes y'all very very attention seeking
and thats just plain annoying
and bullies will just bully you
then you emo again
its a cycle dammit!!
quoting from Cosmo from Fairy OddParents
"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR NEEDS!!!!"
ironically
it is those emo-ing that are having a good life
meh
finally if all else fails
Life is unfair :D
woah that was rather harsh
now lets delve into something on a lighter note
The english project (the career one)
made me think about
when WE all grow up
what will we be?
well i srsly donno
let this song do the talking
love that song :D
damn nostalgic
I am srsly looking forward to the Career project presentation
hopefully Mr Chua can execute well on his part
the other part is..well..
hopefully we are not so freaking noisy
still got what to blog about ar...
damn bored and sick
cant think of anything
OH YEA!!
I swear medicine gets me high but
just now i had an afternoon nap :3
and had a weird weird dream
World War 3 =O
China + NK + Myanmar
fight with asia
it would be known as...
the world war one of asia...
bah
another weird dream is...
....
nvm too sick to describe
I swear it is future sight!!
Lastly
I AINT EMO
I AM JUST QUIET
I don't talk when there is nothing to talk about
simple as that
Must thank primary school teachers for silencing me :D
I hate my primary school
and i am starting to hate my secondary school too...
sad
oh and...
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY IS SINGAPORE'S EDUCATION SYSTEM SO F-ED UP??
For example
now study Physics for what??
I mean unless your gonna be a engineer or something
IT WILL JUST BE USELESS
all these useless subjects (except for english,chinese,F&N and maths)
are just a medium to show how smart you are...
O RLY?!
unfortunately YA RLY
Its like
HEY LETS USE STREET FIGHTER AS A GUAGE OF HOW YOUR LIFE TURNS OUT IN THE FUTURE ALTHOUGH IT WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FUTURE
its just...
balls
Its also damn fail...
I remember Mr Chan said recently that a certain big shot in our school is a scholar
A scholar that became a chemistry teacher from other school
then 5 years later HOD
then another 5 years later *INSERT HIGH RANK HERE*
idk if its true lah but...
maybe its the damn shithead known as the VP
SAME AS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL SIA
damn fuked up
primary school case is
he only support those CCA doing well
and those top classes
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN biased
but now
our VP is damn biased towards those high achieving CCA
*sigh* i already blogged about that..so nvm
I propose we just learn about general knowledge
and values
and language
and maths
aiya all those subjects that ACTUALLY have to do with life...
No comments:
Post a Comment