Monday, August 17, 2009

Blogger is semi back online

o..k.. now blogger I cant see the freaking buttons during blogging >_>

Sian ar today...

Firstly had E maths which was mediocore at best.. Trigo seems easy at e maths IMO O_O..yea i know this would not last for long..
after e maths was SS my fav lesson.. Mr Ko talked about racial issues which was rather interesting at first.. but after that dumb analogy of fried rice = Singapore.. I went to sleep lol.. I do not believe I have to steep so low to understand what is Singapore T.T very insulting lor..

anyway after that.. P.E! Played Basketball..where I only managed to shoot in the hoop like 3/100000000000 of the time. Oh yea we also had a 5v5 match of sorts.. and Felix thrashed the living hell out of us.. aiyooooo

Recess was normal.. could tell that the new Jap student, Jun could not stand to be with Joshua but he have to cause hes the only guy he know.. Idk why..Joshua is alright waht..
nvm

ANYWAY, Chem followed...Ms Kim seemed very worried for us..well.. she should cause most of us f-ed up the SPA practice anyway...haizzz
Chem to Chinese.. chinese wrote essay..man who writes essays in Chinese anymore? Aint English the Lingua Franca of the world? I know I am being naive but I seriously believe that if like 85% of chinese in china are educated..they would have a voice of their own; an opinion of how they want their country to run..therefore that would own communism..or so I hope..Its not cause I hate chinese, its just that..we are like slaves to the language..and i feel its forced down our throats that CHINESE IS COMPULSARY..A lot of parents would also argue that we learn chinese cause its ingrained as our culture.. sure i agree.. but what the heck has that got to do with essay writing etc? aint conversational chinese enough? If its our freaking culture why the crap is MOE taking it as a (italic) subject? Nvm there are still a lot of things I do not understand...

OK how did I sidetrack anyway lol..

After chinese was CME.. meh its the continuation from SS.. but more concentrated on the subject of racial bickertry... NOW THIS IS MORE INTERESTING :D. Man I have and always think that race and religion is freaking useless.. pfft it makes us unique but look at the wars and conflict they have caused...izzit worth it?? It is also a 'weopon' for a lot of people wanting to cause conflict between them and their 'enemy'. If we take away race and religion, won't they have no reason!?!?!? Bah.. Stricly IMO btw..

After school had to meet up with Mr Lee for some IC meeting.. He always asks us to respond to him when he is talking, talk and suggest to him ideas for AV to him and yea I tried both of that... Nel and me suggested tons of ideas at the start of the year, but all rejected without even thinking about it..then now tell us to suggest to Roy about ideas... Another one even worse.. he wants the IC to respond to him when hes talking to him right? Yea I asked him questions but..

His fake and uplifting voice echoed through the room, "I am worried about you all you know...do you have any questions and suggestions for what I said?" Me, irritated by his seemingly endless speech and my urge to 'correct' him made me raise up my hand. "I believe you are basing too much on training and we should break out of that norm. We could do more than train about event management etc. We could dwelve more into other aspects of media like TV Radio etc etc." I spoke with my hands in the air. He looked down, not even looking like he is trying to listen to me. Adding to his obnoxious expression, I ended off my opinion with anger and criticsism, "besides you rarely attend our training sessions in the first place, how could you assume we are doing a bad job?? Do you not trust us?" Straight away his face turned black, followed by scolding that were overshadowed by pretty and seemingly harmless words but actually was aiming at what he was assuming my purpose in AV... I stared and Nelson, Nel stared back; We both knew what we were thinking, This joke of a teacher can't take criticsm.

and this created the 'invisible wall' between Mr Lee and me with nel..

sigh I could rant about him till tommmorow but heck I don't think anyone (if there are any) would understand..maybe if he piss me off again then I would probably explode with anger on my blog and go on ranting about him to the next day.. lol

Oh and yea I know you teachers are reading student's blogs.. sure Mr Lee read this.. I dare you, no I double dare you mother fucker. Come straight to my face and tell me what you assume is my purpose in Av instead of ignoring me when I am trying my best to improve AV to the best of my ability.. WHY THE FUCK ELSE WOULD I JOIN AV? I HAVE SCOUTS TO WORRY ABOUT. I JONED AV CAUSE I SAW SPACE FOR IT TO DEVELOP TO GREATER THINGS. I wanted to leave my secondary school thinking..hey I have accomplished something..bloody hell lah.. since sec 1 I have trusted you to make resonable decisions...but now then i realise it is all bullshit. You have honestly cheated my feelings, I feel.. angry you know.. I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!!!



annnnyyyywayyyy, after that meeting.. went home.. and now revising for 2moro's SPA while blogging...haiz..

yea so good night sweet dreams :D

P.S damn..this blog made absolute no sense...