Tuesday, August 18, 2009

!!

Blogger is ass again.. wtf everything looks messed up again.. haizzzz...

Anyway..2day SPA was meh-ish...wait.. can't discuss =X

after SPA>>> english.. aiya sleeping period.. and I think he forgotten bout presentation..

chem.. Boring as usual.. but wat the heck.. I actually understand some of it!! Lol going chem is like trying to learn a new language..

after recess 4 maths.. wa biang.. onslaught of maths.. buay tahan...

so yea thats it.. oh yea! Kah Xuan not here 2day.. crap.. then his SPA how ar..


haiz..

anyway.. yea so I am now back in form from being sick..and thus continues my tendency to overthink subjects during lessons...lol

2day other than thinking about that dumbshit known as Mr Lee.. I also thought of blogs...

Blogs (by right) are places where we share (honestly) to everyone about what happen the past day..soo.. why are we so restricted to be perfectly honest when typing blogs?

Like..if you don't really like anyone ( i never say i angry with anyone..) would you type it openly in blogs? By the 'anyone' I mean like classmates ar.. not teachers..

Answer is probably no..

Why?

I do not know..

Izzit that blogs and social networking sites fills in the persona we want to be that would be otherwise very hard to do in real life?

Aint that contradicting to purpose of blogs??

bah still processing the answer anyway...


Oh and another thing is that,why in textbooks Singapore is always the 'good guy'? Are textbooks like (what i like to call) 'reverse psychology propogenda'? Are textbooks talking about the truth?

Lol Mr Ko today was scared to talk about the touchy subject of the malay general thing.. meh seriously very.. controverisal IMO O_o. I don't teachers are supposed to delve deep into this subject..



Overthinking about things are like a drug for me.. If I don't think about things I will seriously just be damn irritated...

DAMN MY OTHER BLOG IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.. I HAVE NO BLOODY TIME.. sigh..
but I want to really kickstart it. Look at our ONLY gaming related site in Singapore..gameaxis.com
Honestly its pathetic.. they update at the speed of light (sarcasm) and the information presented is very.. casual gamer based...

I want to change it..thats why my chosen career is Journalism.. and journalism got a lot of type what...Video Game Journalism is what I aim for..

I want to make a viable gaming community in Singapore through news information etc.. so that they can be informed.. We have to break the norm that playing Lan games is not the only defination of being a gamer.. damn irratated by this kind of people.Bloody hell, normally this kind of people would act cool and..and.. and.. *grumble* aiya hard to explain lah..

Aiya my goal very hard to explain lah. When I went to Japan last year, there was a small city in tokyo that was full of gaming related stuff (crap forgotten the name, it is a few stops from Shibuya),got one whooooole street of arcade, no joke! its like the length of orchard road the street O_O. Bloody hell I was in heaven lah.. I think I even saw Nami and Nemo in one of the arcades (they are freaking freaking pro Street Fighter 4 players ORZ)... at that time it was also the first time I played Street Fighter 4, T6:BR, Blazblue, SS etc etc DAMN LOT OF BRAND NEW GAMES IN THE ARCADE.. I think I blew about $200 alone on Street Fighter 4 lor >.<. Oh and when I do win some people, you know what they would do? They would stand up,smile and ask for a handshake. No joke. If they do win, they would just smile at you. OH there was one particular guy whose english was ok-ok, when I lost to him even explained to me why I lost and told me how I could improve myself! It was seriously the best arcade experience I had in my life.. Sadly Jap law says you can only play in the arcade during the day if your under 16.. not at night...

What I am trying to say is.. I hope one day.. Singapore's gaming community would be like that.. you don't tell me because Japs are naturally very polite all that BS. It can also be possible in Singapore..I strongly believe so..

anyway crap its getting late..dammit took an hour to type this..longer than yesterday for some reason..

meh good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment