So called lah..
went to download a firefox extension called ScribeFire
go check it out it solves the darn blogger problem
Which means imma kickstart my other blog correctly
YESH!!
annyway..
I decided that..
Its time to study
finally after 8 months of waiting
its refreshing to see people so many people stressed up MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA
my chance is here :3
hopefully they stress out and go beserk and give up studying.. >_> meh
sounds kind of evil sia...
damn..
woah suddenly forgotten what I was blogging about..
darn..
btw can you believe that it is already week 8?
AH I SUDDENLY REMEMBER WHAT I WAS BLOGGING ABOUT...
This wednesday..last chance for me to change him and also in a way change the CCA..
wait that was not I was blogging about..
*knocks head*
Oh yea!! ok I srsly remembered le...
Yea I just realised..all that bullcrap that hard work > talent IS bullcrap..
I mean cmon.. its just unfair..
meh the world is unfair..
but still talent > hard work
fact.
So teachers..stop telling us that hard work triumphs all..
stop lying man..
I have met enough people to know
(Dude you are only 15..)
damn!! good point..
Basically, stick to the status quo.
If you are dumb, be that way (example..err me..) and do not try to rebel that fact.
If you are smart, good for you.
wait wait wait that was not I was gonna blog about..
ahh forget it..
Video of the week
Finally can post videos..

went to download a firefox extension called ScribeFire
go check it out it solves the darn blogger problem
Which means imma kickstart my other blog correctly
YESH!!
annyway..
I decided that..
Its time to study
finally after 8 months of waiting
its refreshing to see people so many people stressed up MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHA
my chance is here :3
hopefully they stress out and go beserk and give up studying.. >_> meh
sounds kind of evil sia...
damn..
woah suddenly forgotten what I was blogging about..
darn..
btw can you believe that it is already week 8?
AH I SUDDENLY REMEMBER WHAT I WAS BLOGGING ABOUT...
This wednesday..last chance for me to change him and also in a way change the CCA..
wait that was not I was blogging about..
*knocks head*
Oh yea!! ok I srsly remembered le...
Yea I just realised..all that bullcrap that hard work > talent IS bullcrap..
I mean cmon.. its just unfair..
meh the world is unfair..
but still talent > hard work
fact.
So teachers..stop telling us that hard work triumphs all..
stop lying man..
I have met enough people to know
(Dude you are only 15..)
damn!! good point..
Basically, stick to the status quo.
If you are dumb, be that way (example..err me..) and do not try to rebel that fact.
If you are smart, good for you.
wait wait wait that was not I was gonna blog about..
ahh forget it..
Video of the week
Finally can post videos..

No comments:
Post a Comment