So..
Went to watch NDP today.
Well not exactly, went there to watch the fireworks only.
But in the end, I think I have missed the point of NDP.
I don't feel anything after the parade.
No patriotic feeling
No 'high' feeling
No nothing.
Hmm..
why?
Idk, but i gotta lie to myself more from now onwards.
Or else NS is gonna be really hard for me to swallow.
Not because its physically tough (it is I think), but because I think one of the reasons for NS is to make us patriotic in a way.
Kinda like sub conscious zealots; normally we would bash Singapore etc, but when we are called to arms we are freaking hostile.
I think I am immune to propaganda,
and that just sucks.
Anyway, I hate the concept of nations.
It is just so..
It is simply the cause of wars.
Without people being patriotic to a certain country, we would not have what I like to call 'Invisible Aggression' (the cousin of passive aggressive).
Its like saying: 'Hey I have no problem with your country, but still my country is awesome'
Yea something like that.Anyway I have to refine that thinking.
That is why if by some miracle I got a chance to get into politics.
I have to somehow achieve world peace by first conquering the world. (oxymoron)
Then I would unite the world under one name - Earth
And there would be no countries, no independent states.
Only one united Earth.
People would be patriotic to Earth.
People would work together to bring Earth forward to the final frontier.
Earth would a utopia filled with educated people as the world is now free of wars or disease.
There would be elections, in fact, I would welcome opposition.
However, if one party win and the leader is a dictator of sorts.
Then it is ok.
With the world united, armies would not be necessary
BUT if he does build up an army, I have my Deus Ex Machina.
After I conquer the world, Imma inject a vaccine into every human on Earth.
That vaccine would allow me to kill anybody I want with a touch of a button.
Nobody would know I posses this technology.
We would all blame the random deaths on an omnipotent being.
Well..all that is only in theory lah.
Lol if it did happen or will happen, then please hire an assassin to take me out now
No comments:
Post a Comment