Sunday, August 8, 2010

I swear i aint on drugs

Taking bus, empty bus if I may add, to an unknown place. I was reading through '1984' again. After about 15 mins, some guy alighted the bus, with his eyes stared directly towards me. He soon settled down next to me. That is strange, there are so many empty seats on this bus, why does he want to sit here? Meh, did not really care much about it, so I went back to my book. 'You may be thinking why I am sitting here, or maybe why are you even here.' The stranger next to me suddenly spoke. I stared at him for about half a second to check if he was jesting. 'Yes I am talking to you, don't act strange'

While closing my book, nervous words came out of my mouth. 'Har?' I crackled. He smiled 'Do you even remember how you came on this bus?' I thought about that; it was true, I really did not remember getting on this bus! I gently shook my head and asked him in typical nervous-mode Matthaeus fashion, 'Erm..do I know you?'.

The stranger gave out a short, hollow chuckle and started, 'You don't have to know me for me to know you' 'You are right, everything has a purpose ergo I would like to add that everybody living in this world has his purpose'. I kept away my book, now captivated at what he wanted to say. Even if he was just spouting nonsense at least it would be entertaining nonsense. 'I came here to tell you that, maybe you should stop being so soulless and start caring about others. Only by caring would you ever achieve your purpose.' He took out an envelope from his pocket, and gave it to me. The stranger continued but with a slightly softer voice now. 'Inside you will find everything you need. Well, at least it would answer all your questions you have since your 16 years of existance. However, it also contains a question. If you can answer it, I would be back to find you once again. Remember, everything that happened and will happen, has a purpose.' The bus stopped and the stranger left.

Still stunned by whatever just happened, I slowly opened the envelope. It contained three pieces of paper.
The first piece - The front 'Answer would only be given' and at the back was just one word 'at a price'
The second piece - It was a rather large list of names. Above the names were two headlined words 'tui propositum'. I recognized some of the names and some names I never heard of.

Before I could take out the third piece, the bus crashed. Last I remembered was me trying to take my phone from my pocket.






AND I woke up. All a dream.
REALLY trippy dream
I think I watched matrix too much x.x
Dream happened last night btw.

But the thing about this dream was that, it felt so real.
It was not like a normal dream where I could teleport etc etc
Even when the 'bus' crashed and the glass shards bombarded me.
It felt as pain as it could get.

And that list of names.
I recognized some of those names.
some of them are Kindergarden acquaintances
some are primary school classmates
some are people I know right now
Hmm..


And that last piece would probably be the question.
BUT I DIDN'T TAKE IT OUT IN TIME.
DARN.

If this dream was real, maybe it is a message from somebody not in our plane of existance.
Maybe..
?!??!?!??!?!?!?!!?


Bah, just blogging about this unless something happens to me
at least would have some lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment