Hmm..
I think I have to rethink my philosophy liao.
Its so genuine and indubitable.
Its kinda like..magic.
IT GOES AGAINST ALL I HAVE THOUGHT TO BE RIGHT.
Hmm..I don't know.
ANYWAY. To make this blog actually look like a blog and not a drunken rambling session.
This morning, woke up at 1030. Kah Xuan asked if wanted to meet with Felix, Tom etc etc etc to cut hair at 1100.
I said ok but will be late
Then I choing out.
I walk halfway (to bus stop) I realized I no moar money.
WA DON'T EVEN REMIND ME ABOUT LAST NIGHT MAN.
...
>_> haiz..
SO, I told Kah Xuan srry no money cannot meet.
THEN I WENT HOME, while finding my Chem homework to do
FOUND $5 (in $1 coins).
sweet!
AFTER THAT, Jia Wei SMS me ask me want go cut hair ernot.
I say ok lor
1330, playing SF4.
(came home then I realized that guy I PKed in arcade is some guy I know on forums de)
then Jia Wei arrive.
WALK
WALK
WALK
KLAW
after that cut hair.
Cut until like..
erm..
erm..
very..modern -.-
I mean I cut until like that
then walk around with a Beatles Shirt.
I kinda giving off a signal that I am musically uneducated.
IMO LAH
At least with my old messy hair, worst up to worst.
People will think I 'hipster' for wearing that.
SO after cut hair, went to LAN
normal stuff lah, play dota etc etc
AFTER that went walk walk.
Then suddenly had a thought of going to LY house.
So went up lor.
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
begun thinking
wonder
doubt
undoubt
rethinking
talk
talk
went home.
Oh yea also have to blog about yesterday. >_>
Yesterday went to celebrate Kah Xuan's BDAY.
FIRST WENT TO WATCH MOVIE.
HORRIBLE MOVIE BTW (No offense to Tom, Kah Xuan and Yit Hoe)
After that went to shop at Bugis.
WHERE I FINALLY FOUND MY BEATLES SHIRT.
HUAT AR!!!
After that I have this music in my head.
:D
After that (3 after thats le x.x)
meet with Raymao and Felix.
Followed Tom to Bugis Street to shop,
shop hungry le, we go eat.
All I can say about that dinner is,
MOST
ENTERTAINING
DINNER
I
HAD
IN
A
LONG
TIME
:3
Started heading home after dinner.
Went home,
Sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment