Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hmm apparently my meticulous nature is rather infective.

Thats..good I guess.

Just made a huge misstep these few days. I gave a really wrong impression.

Well at least give me credit!

It's really hard to help someone whom knows I like and not come off as wanting to brainwash her y'know!

Shit I really overused the word brainwash recently.

"I torch my soul to show
The world that I am pure
Deep inside my heart
No more lies"

How do I convince someone that this time I'm telling the truth even though she knows that I lie for a living?

I'll do anything :/ I SWEAR ITS TRUE!

DAMN IT!!!!!!! /facepalm

Well, hopefully she ain't reading this blog recently cause when I read back those posts in a different light...YEAAAH SHIT I'LL THINK THAT WAY TOO.

But I won't delete them.

I will never hide from those thoughts ever again.

Soooo here's to her not reading all this recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment