From now on out, January will always be the monster that nearly destroyed me. The monster of bitterness, pain and sorrow.
That monster is done with me (for now?) but damn it why does it have to hunt those around me?
What's shitty about all this is I can't do shit about it.
Feeling rather helpless.
HEY KIDS. IT'S HORRIBLE ANALOGY TIME!
Well I kinda feel like a fireman holding out a trampoline or something (don't ask how) trying to convince two people on the 10000000000000000th floor of a burning building to jump down. Feel like now they want to rather burn to death than, yknow, jump.
Out of this shitstorm and basking in the light of truth, I'm pretty sure the male will learn to fly while jumping and soar far higher than I'll ever go. No, I KNOW it will be true. Unlike everybody else, he can fly higher than anyone. In the end, he'll be the savior of us all even if he initially only have the strength to fly alone and not being able to carry anyone with him.
The female however, her wings are burned and need time to recover. From the top (100000000th floor), it's hard to see that there's somebody down there but if she just calm down, quieten and listen, I'm sure she can hear the loser below.
I mean even if I was at the top I would find it hard to jump too! But eventually jumping off is the only option unless they both want to burn to death.
Maybe if that happens, I will be the one that needs to fly or teleport up.
No comments:
Post a Comment