Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sometimes all you want to do in life is to shout 'IM RIGHT HEREEE AND I MOST PROBABLY AM YOUR SOLUTION' whenever you hear other people's sorrow.

But nahhh. I still can't do that yet.

Kinda feel like Scott Pilgrim in a way.

Anyway back to the regular pondering aloud..

I've been wondering a lot about why the fuck do people get into a relationship anyway; to get 'together'. I mean it hurts more than anything right? Why can't y'all just stay friends?

Is it because of the pride? Feel proud to go all YEAAAAAAAAH I GOT THIS GUY/GAL SO BE FREAKING JEALOUS OF ME?

How is it not possible to love a friend as much as you would love a lover? I mean it IS possible so WTF IS THE POINT OF HAVING A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND THEN?

I guess people have forgotten the 'friend' part of girlfriend/boyfriend. Like you can't just go all SHIT THIS GIRL IS (insert positives here) AND I'LL MAKE HER MAI GIRLFRIEND! What I'm trying to say is that it has to be something err magical?

I don't know. I never really got how all these stupid humans fully operated anyway.

But nah. It's like what I said before - Love is now a cheapened commodity. Love will soon substitute the word sorrow if this continues.

This may sound naive but I really think love is that magical thing that you can't explain. Which makes sense especially if you ask any happy couple what is it that they like about each other, and the answer would be either 'everything' and or 'I don't know'. All I can say is that love is kinda selfless - no matter what happens, what has happened, weaknesses etc, your devotion (for the lack of a better word) to him/her would be unshakable. I know that part of love is true mostly cause I fucking feel it. Oh shit I remember saying something like "being there for somebody when he/she needs you to be" soooo throw that in to the list too.

Bah it's either I'm freaking naive and too entrapped in my own thoughts (arrogant) or I unlocked the whole meaning of love

/zen

With the former being ridiculously possible.

Cause then the question of "how the fuck do you know if you lied to yourself that you're in love" comes up.

Answer: time.

Oh shit the drink has spoken.

I know why people get into a relationship even though you can remain the same as friends etc etc.

But the answer shall be given when the time is right.

Speaking of which..

I think she's ready. It's coming. I hope everything will go fine during and after that. Ironic how hate would be the most productive emotion that I hope will be generated. Mostly cause I know how to help people deal with it.

I just have that selfish fear that it'll be my turn to get fucked by life again even though it seems like it would have nothing to do with me.

Fucking nervous.

OH SHIT well okay /momentofclarity

I know how to make things hurt less for everybody now.

But first, exams.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I kinda know where she's coming from. Especially since its pretty much 2006 - 2007 for me.

Bad times.

Horrible times.

And I'm seeing someone relive those times right in front of my eyes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck



No comments:

Post a Comment